Information re the COVID 19 infection control measures:
- All infection control measures have been increased due to concerns regarding this new virus.
- We have increased the length of every appointment to avoid overcrowding in the waiting area.
- Our waiting room has been reconfigured to increase social distancing .
- Decorative and non essential items have been removed from the seating area .
These are in line with the requirements of the ADA.
- For the safety of patients and staff, please update us regarding your overseas travel or exposure to any COVID 19 virus.
- If you are a high risk patient( because of your medical history )or above 65 years of age, please ring and we will organise a special appointment for you.
- We have attached information regarding the signs and symptoms of the COVID 19 , so you can make sure or call before making a booking online.
- Please be assured that your health and safety are our top priority.